Starke-Blosser Memorial Scholarship Fund
This opportunity provides scholarships to individuals in the following categories:
1) graduating senior from Higginsville High School who will be attending a two- or four-year institution or a vocational school;
2) any individual, regardless of age, who lives in the Higginsville area and is re-training or re-entering the job market in any technical area, liberal arts or continuing education; or
3) distant relatives of the Starke-Blosser family who are graduating from high school or re-entering the job market and need retraining education.
Applicants must have:
1) observable financial need,
2) be active in their local community and have maintained good citizenship and
3) a minimum high school GPA of 2.5 or above.
Please note that all applications received will be reviewed based on the criteria stated above. No special preference will be given to any individual.
Amount: Up to $1,000 per school year
Deadline: April 1
Contact Higginsville High School guidance office to apply.