Services for Private Foundations
Custom Options to Manage Your Family's Foundation
Your private foundation is a critical piece of your philanthropic legacy. We work to understand your family foundation’s priorities, needs and interests, while providing custom solutions to help manage grantmaking, accounting and administration.
Your foundation will benefit from the resources and expertise of the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation, which has been serving philanthropists for more than 40 years.
You determine our level of involvement. We can work alongside board members, family members and family offices behind the scenes, or fully staff the foundation and manage day-to-day activities.
Private Foundation Management Services
Our menu of private foundation services includes:
- Vision and strategy consulting
- Succession planning
- Multigenerational engagement
- Grant competitions, from application creation to final reports
- Grant recommendations
- Board meeting facilitation
- Accounting and reporting for required distributions and tax filings
- Research on nonprofit organizations and interest areas
Fees vary based on services provided. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.