Corporate Giving Strategic Planning
Align your giving to your company’s philanthropic mission and goals.
The decision to give back as a company should be easy; the research on why it’s important is clear and overwhelming. Consumers and employees expect companies to do more than maximize profits, and purpose-driven companies foster more loyalty, growth and customer satisfaction.
But after taking that first step of establishing a corporate giving program, the possibilities are endless, and the questions you face are complicated. Where should you focus your philanthropic efforts? Which charities should you support? How can you be a responsible corporate citizen?
After spending more than a decade researching, guiding and executing corporate philanthropy programs, we have the expertise to help you answer the hard questions and provide solutions that truly make a difference.
Our five-step process will help you:
- Carve out time to for an internal discussion with your leadership teams.
- Facilitate conversations with stakeholders to capture honest feedback on your current charitable efforts.
- Conduct a comprehensive audit of your company’s giving history.
- Understand current best practices to meet your desired outcomes and explore what others in your industry are doing.
- Create a holistic plan on how to move forward with your philanthropic endeavors.
Download our Five Steps to Strategic Corporate Giving to learn more about how we can help your company achieve more purposeful philanthropy.