Loarn Bucl Memorial Scholarship Fund
This scholarship is offered to honor Loarn Bucl’s memory and contribution to the agricultural community. Loarn had a passion for all things agriculture, over the course of his 46-year career as a crop consultant in Southwest Kansas. Loarn was committed to bettering the lives of his clients, employees, and friends in the ag community. One of the most significant aspects of Loarn’s legacy is his commitment to teaching and training young men and women entering the agriculture industry in crop production and related fields.
To be eligible for consideration, the student must:
- be enrolled as a full-time postsecondary student in an Agricultural related field of study.
- have a high school GPA of at least 2.5 or a postsecondary GPA of at least 2.0.
- have fully completed the scholarship application.
Applicants should complete the application in full and send it to email@example.com along with the following:
- two letters of reference.
- a copy of your high school transcript or latest college transcript.
Please obtain and send all documentation together with the application. Incomplete applications and applications without supporting material will not be considered. Applicants will be notified of the Scholarship Committee’s decision to award prior to the start of the semester. Proof of enrollment is required prior to scholarship funds being dispersed each semester.
Amount: $1000 ($500 / semester)
Deadline: April 1
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.