Kreider Scholarship Fund
This opportunity provides college scholarships to graduating seniors of Bonner Springs Senior High School who plan to attend college in the state of Kansas.
The students eligible for assistance are as follows:
- Demonstrated financial need.
- Maintained a GPA of 2.5 or better in high school.
- Plan to attend a two or four year accredited college in the state of Kansas.
- The recipient must maintain full time student status as defined by the attending institution and maintain a GPA of 2.5 or above.
- The recipient must have strong citizenship, leadership qualities and community service.
- Must sign agreement to refrain from the use of alcohol, tobacco and drugs during college career.
- Must submit a one-page essay regarding their goals for the future.
Two scholarships of $1,500.00 each will be given each year. Scholarships will be paid in equal installments of $750.00 per semester copayable to the school and the student. To remain eligible, a transcript of each completed semester and proof of enrollment for the upcoming semester must be submitted. This scholarship is nonrenewable and is only good for one year.
Amount: $1500 ($750 per semester)
Deadline: February 28