Northland Giving Circle (NGC) is a group of philanthropic and civic-minded individuals dedicated to making a significant impact to the well-being of Clay and Platte counties through a yearly donation. One grant up to $30,000 is awarded yearly for a program/project that provides services that improve the lives of Clay and/or Platte county residents.
Applicants must have a REVIEWED nonprofit profile with the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation. Application must be completed online through IGAM.
The 2017 deadline has not been published. Please check back for updates.
For technical assistance with the online grant application contact the Community Foundation at 816.627.3452 or email@example.com.
Grant Restrictions and Requirements:
The following will be excluded from consideration:
- Individuals, political parties, candidates or political activities.
- Primary and secondary educational institutions.
- Religious organizations or denominational programs.
- Capital campaigns.
Northland Giving Circle Founding Members:
Gaye Ballinger, Sally Bailey, Donna Sumpter, Linda Mitchell, Linda Ward, and Judy Spinner the Grant Application Committee Chairman
2017 Grant Application Procedure/Time Line:
The 2017 deadline schedule has not been published. Please check back periodically for updates.
If Northland Giving Circle has any questions regarding your proposal, a member of the Grant Application Committee may contact you via phone or email requesting further information or an appointment for a site visit. If you have questions, please call or email Judy Spinner (816-741-7131, firstname.lastname@example.org). For technical assistance with the online grant application contact the Community Foundation (816.627.3452, email@example.com).
The recipient of any grant from Northland Giving Circle must use the funds awarded for the specific purpose(s) as outlined in the original grant proposal. Northland Giving Circle requires a report detailing expenditures to date, planned expenditures and interim results of the program. In addition, a final report is required detailing full expenditures and final results of the program.
Click here to access the Northland Giving Circle Grant Application.
- You will be prompted to create a username and password, unless previously done so.
- Users are encouraged to create a single username and password for your organization to be shared among staff.
- Save the iGAM homepage to your web browser favorites to access draft and submitted applications: www.grantrequest.com/SID_1164?SA=AM.
- A compatible web browser must be used, either Internet Explorer version 6 or higher or Fire Fox version 1.5 or higher and have cookies enabled.