Cost-Effective Choices Supported by Nationally Recognized Expertise
Never before has it been so easy to establish a robust giving program tailored to businesses of all sizes. With our expertise and resources, what used to be reserved only for large corporations is now available for any business.
Create or enhance your corporate donations program to increase your visibility in the community, bolster your recruiting efforts and boost your bottom line. Our customized, cost-effective products and services, corporate giving expertise, and a team dedicated to helping you build upon and manage your good work are on call to help build your customized giving program. Depending on your goals, your tailored program could involve any of the following:
- Corporate Donor-Advised Fund (Corporate Foundation)
- Matching Gift Program
- Disaster Relief Fund
- Custom Giving Cards
- Scholarship Fund
- Competitive Grantmaking
- Managing In-Kind Donation Program
- Assistance Identifying Company-Wide Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer Tracking
- Strategic Planning Assistance
Making Your Dollars Work Harder and Smarter
Since 1978, we have helped businesses do great things for the causes they support. By leveraging our comprehensive offering of expertise, products and services to establish your corporate foundation or to expand your current corporate giving program, you will make your philanthropic dollars work harder—and smarter.
Bringing Greater Efficiencies to Maximize Charitable Impact
Choosing to work with the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation, a national leader in providing business giving services, provides greater efficiencies. The Community Foundation's services empower a business to consolidate internal resources to reduce overhead and save money, as well as:
- Maximize a company's charitable giving potential.
- Provide opportunities for stronger, more focused brand-building among customers, employees and the community.
- Promote healthier, more livable and economically viable communities.
Studies prove that a company's ties to a community benefits not only the communities where customers and employees live and work but also to the company itself.*
- 89 percent of Americans said they would switch brands or retailers based on associations with a good cause, when price and quality are equal.
- 92 percent of Americans said they have a more positive image of a brand or retailer when the company supports a social or environmental issue.
*2017 Cone Communications CSR Study