Ray Hattaway Memorial Fund
This opportunity provides scholarships for the staff of the Brookdale Senior Living Facilities, specifically CNAs who are enrolled in nursing school and front-line staff members who wish to become CNAs.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following:
- A CNA who is enrolled at least part-time in nursing school or a front-line employee enrolled in a CNA program.
- Must be currently employed as a CNA or front-line staff member at a Brookdale Senior Living facility located in Johnson County, Kansas.
- Must have at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Must submit an online application
- Must provide one letter of reference from a member of the community who is not a family member. Must provide one letter of reference from a supervisor or co-worker.
Scholarship awards do not automatically renew and recipients may reapply each year, provided they that continue to meet the eligibility requirements.