John Karl Jakab Luttig John Leo Luttig John Joseph Luttig
(1846 - 1933) (1949 - ) (1959 - 1959)
The mission of the John Luttig Scholarship Fund is to provide scholarships to deserving
high school graduates from a Michigan school district who are pursuing an architectural
degree at Lawrence Technological University (LTU), Southfield, Michigan.
- Be a graduating high school senior from a Michigan school district;
- Have confirmed acceptance into the B.S. Architecture program at LTU and attend such school;
- Not attend another college or university after graduating from high school;
- Have a minimum high school GPA of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale; and
- Submit a scholarship application on a form provided by the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation.