The purpose of the Fund shall be to assist sorority women who will be collegiate seniors or graduate students at a Kansas or Missouri school and who attended High School in the Kansas City metro (counties include: Cass, Clay, Jackson, Platte and Ray counties in Missouri, and Johnson, Leavenworth, Miami and Wyandotte counties in Kansas).
Eligibility requirements include:
- Entering their senior year in college or graduate school for the 2020-2021 school year;
- Minimum 3.2 GPA;
- Graduated High School from the 9 county greater Kansas City metropolitan area - AND - currently attend college in either Kansas or Missouri;
- Sorority affiliation - National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) Group;
- Must be able to attend in-person interview on February 29, 2020 in Kansas City .
Award is based on:
- Academic Achievement
- Community Service
- Extracurricular Activities
- Financial Need
Deadline is February 1, 2020