To assist women students of outstanding scholastic achievement and demonstrated financial need in completing their college education at the University of Kansas.
The students eligible for assistance shall be:
- All women enrolled as full-time undergraduate students at the University of Kansas;
- Maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher on 4.0 scale; and
- Demonstrated financial need.
- Special consideration given to first time college women in family.
- Recipients who continue to meet eligibility criteria may reapply annually to receive the scholarship.
Selection will be based on application contents, a short essay on the life and influence of Elizabeth Watkins, transcripts, and financial information.