The purpose of the Fund is to commemorate Dr. J. B. and Mrs. Isabella Bisceglia’s commitment to enhancing educational opportunities for students in need.
- The students eligible for assistance shall be either:
1. Going into or attending a private high school in the Greater Kansas City area (Clay, Jackson and Platte Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas)
2. Graduating high school seniors in the Greater Kansas City area who intend to continue their education at a two or four year college/university or a technical school.
- Preference will be given to students who are members of Christ Presbyterian Church, Kansas City, Missouri, members of the First Haitian Fellowship at Christ Presbyterian Church or students at Scuola Vita Nuova Charter School.
- These scholarships will be supplemental for students who have already earned academic scholarships.
- Consideration will be given to financial need and the student's work and community service record.
- Students must continue to attend classes and keep a 2.0 grade point average (or equivalent).
- Students shall submit a scholarship application online with the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation.
- Student interviews may also be required.
Scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis and disbursed in equal payments in August and January.
The scholarship is not automatically renewable. To reapply, please use the link above and complete the application by the deadline each year.