The scholarship provides financial assistance to students graduating from non-chartered public high schools in Johnson, Leavenworth or Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, and Jackson, Cass, Clay, or Platte Counties in Missouri.
Students eligible for assistance must meet the following:
- Must be a graduating senior from a non-chartered public high school in Johnson, Leavenworth or Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, and Jackson, Cass, Clay or Platte Counties in Missouri;
- Must be planning to pursue a degree in the automotive field;
- Must have a GPA of 2.75 or above and include transcript with online application;
- Must have participated in community service and have worked during high school; and
- Must provide one letter of reference with online application.
- Preference will be given to applicants that have demonstrated financial need; a copy of the FAFSA is required with online application;
Scholarships will be awarded annually and issued in equal payments in August and December.Those students who receive the award will be eligible to re-apply each year.